Twin Cities Con
November 11-13, 2022
Minneapolis Convention Center, Minneapolis, MN
INFO ON TICKET TYPES
- VIP Pass – Twin Cities Con Weekend VIPs get full 3-Day Weekend admission to TCC with a special admission badge; 15 minute early entry Saturday and Sunday (9:45AM); a priority line for celebrity guest photo ops; a special t-shirt; and an exclusive art print.
- Weekend Pass – This is a basic admission ticket for TCC, good for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Friday Only Ticket – This is a basic admission ticket for TCC, for Friday, November 11.
- Saturday Only Ticket – This is a basic admission ticket for TCC, for Saturday, November 12.
- Sunday Only Ticket – This is a basic admission ticket for TCC, for Sunday, November 13.
- Kids Tickets – Kids tickets only cost $5 and they’re good for the whole weekend. Any kid 13 or under will need a ticket.
- MERCHANDISE – You can pre-purchase your Twin Cities Con merchandise and pick it up at the con! Keep your QR code after your purchase and you can pick the item(s) up at the con (it works just like your ticket)! We will have limited items/sizes available for sale at Twin Cities Con, so preordering is the best way to ensure that you get exactly what you want! If you want to see what the merchandise looks like, go to: https://www.twincitiescon.com/merch
Ticket tax & fees are added together when you check out: All ticket types have a $3.95 service charge plus sales tax, except VIP passes have 5.95 service charge and kids tickets have a .99 service charge. Local sales tax is added on top of that.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS.
As of now, we do not anticipate requiring masks or vaccines to attend Twin Cities Con, but with the COVID-19 situation changing on a near week-to-week basis since 2020, we reserve our right to update our policy regarding masks, vaccinations, social distancing, etc. at any time leading up to the con. We will communicate these policies via email, social media, and our website.
2023 Central Florida Comic Con
|CFCC 2023 Weekend Pass (Saturday & Sunday)||$40|
|CFCC VIP Pass (Includes 2-day admission, 15min early entry, t-shirt, and art print)||$99|
|CFCC 2023 Saturday Ticket (10am - 6pm)||$30|
|CFCC 2023 Sunday Ticket (10am-4pm)||$20|
|CFCC Kids Weekend Ticket - 10 & Under Only - All Kids Must Have A Ticket||$8|
Central Florida Comic Con
January 21-22, 2023
RP Funding Center, Lakeland, FL
For more info about CFCC, go to www.centralfloridacomiccon.com
For info on specific ticket types, go to CFCC’s Ticket Page
If you are interested in exhibiting at CFCC, Click Here to see our Exhibitor/Artist options
February 25-26, 2023
Carlson Center, Fairbanks, AK
Alaska ComiCon is co-produced by Nerd Street. Visit AlaskaComiCon.com for admission and exhibit info
Annapolis Comic-Con 2023
|Early Bird ACC Ticket - 3/11/23 - 10am to 4pm||$10|
|ACC Admission Ticket - 3/11/23 - 10am to 4pm||$12|
|ACC Kids Ticket - 3/11/23 - 10am to 4pm||$5|
Info on Ticket Types
VIP Pass – Des Moines Con Weekend VIPs get full two day admission to DMC with a special admission badge; 15 minute early entry both days (9:45AM); a special t-shirt; and an exclusive art print.
Weekend Pass – This is a basic admission ticket for DMC, good for both Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday Only Ticket – This is a basic admission ticket for DMC, for Saturday, May 21.
Sunday Only Ticket – This is a basic admission ticket for DMC, for Sunday, May 22.
KIDS TICKETS – Kids need tickets too, but they’re only $10 for the whole weekend!
What’s the deal with “EARLY BIRD” tickets? With Des Moines Con, you can save money by buying your tickets earlier. Our Early Bird tickets are priced lower than our regular prices, but there are only a limited number of Early Bird tickets.
Des Moines Con
June 3-4, 2023
Iowa Events Center, Des Moines, IA
For more info about Des Moines Con, go to www.desmoinescon.com
If you are interested in exhibiting at Des Moines Con, Click Here to see our Exhibitor/Artist options
Sugoi Expo Orlando 2023
Southern Maryland Comic-Con
October 15, 2022
Capital Clubhouse, Waldorf, MD
For more info about SMCC, go to www.somdcon.com
If you are interested in exhibiting at SMCC, Click Here to see our Exhibitor/Artist options
About Nerd Street
Nerd Street is an event production company started and operated by Ben Penrod. Ben is the founder of Awesome Con, Annapolis Comic-Con, Southern Maryland Comic-Con, Central Florida Comic Con, Twin Cities Con, Des Moines Con, Nerd Street Wrestling, Sugoi Expo, and co-founder of Alaska ComiCon. Ben started reading comics at age 13, and in the late ’90s began selling parts of his collection on eBay and used the money to buy more comics on eBay. This hobby turned into a full-time job in 2008 when Ben started an online comic book store. After spending the next three years traveling the country selling comics at conventions, Ben joined Steve Anderson from Third Eye Comics to create the Annapolis Comic-Con in 2011, soon followed by the Southern Maryland Comic-Con, both still thriving local shows that cater to comic book lovers like themselves. Ben turned his focus to planning Awesome Con in Washington, DC starting in 2012, and the first one launched in April 2013. Awesome Con was an immediate success, and it quickly grew into one of the largest fan conventions in the United States. Ben stepped back from actively managing Awesome Con in 2018, and in 2019 started Central Florida Comic Con in Lakeland, Florida. In 2020, with longtime friend Brett Carreras from the Virginia ComiCon, Ben started Alaska ComiCon in Fairbanks, Alaska. Twin Cities Con was added to the list of Nerd Street events in 2021, and 2022 will see the debuts of Des Moines Con and Sugoi Expo in Orlando.