November 11-13, 2022
INFO ON TICKET TYPES
- VIP Pass – Twin Cities Con Weekend VIPs get full 3-Day Weekend admission to TCC with a special admission badge; 15 minute early entry Saturday and Sunday (9:45AM); a priority line for celebrity guest photo ops; a special t-shirt; and an exclusive art print.
- Weekend Pass – This is a basic admission ticket for TCC, good for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Friday Only Ticket – This is a basic admission ticket for TCC, for Friday, November 11.
- Saturday Only Ticket – This is a basic admission ticket for TCC, for Saturday, November 12.
- Sunday Only Ticket – This is a basic admission ticket for TCC, for Sunday, November 13.
- Kids Tickets – Kids tickets only cost $5 and they’re good for the whole weekend. Any kid 13 or under will need a ticket.
- MERCHANDISE – You can pre-purchase your Twin Cities Con merchandise and pick it up at the con! Keep your QR code after your purchase and you can pick the item(s) up at the con (it works just like your ticket)! We will have limited items/sizes available for sale at Twin Cities Con, so preordering is the best way to ensure that you get exactly what you want! If you want to see what the merchandise looks like, go to: https://www.twincitiescon.com/merch
If you are interested in exhibiting at Twin Cities Con, Click Here to see our Exhibitor/Artist options.
For more info about Twin Cities Con, check out our website at www.twincitiescon.com.
Ticket tax & fees are added together when you check out: All ticket types have a $3.95 service charge plus sales tax, except VIP passes have 5.95 service charge and kids tickets have a .99 service charge. Merch items have a .99-1.99 service charge. Local sales tax is added on top of that for tickets and merch.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS.
As of now, we do not anticipate requiring masks or vaccines to attend Twin Cities Con, but with the COVID-19 situation changing on a near week-to-week basis since 2020, we reserve our right to update our policy regarding masks, vaccinations, social distancing, etc. at any time leading up to the con. We will communicate these policies via email, social media, and our website.